Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

My first linky party!

Well I was hoping to do it, but I was unwilling to try it without help. When no rescuer showed I finally bit the bullet and finally I got the focus to follow the instructions. It was frustrating because some information is assumed and I am unexperienced in linking. Susan at Afford your Passions opened a linky party for stitching of all kinds and I submitted Nathan's Blanket. It is a shale pattern in burgundy and cream acrylic and is over sized approx 50 inches by 66. His Mom wanted an oversized blanket so they could wrap him up thru childhood. I don't know how to link to my own stuff within the site yet, so if you can teach me I would be grateful! So go to  http://www.livingbytheshore.com/ and check out my first linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment