Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Social networking

I have been reading and studying about social networking and plugins. Oh' boy what a can of worms! There is so much I want to understand and do. Learning html was not one of those things. I have really avoided many activities for that very reason. In fact the reason I am using Blogger is due to its ease of use. But like my teen aged self, I want to do what the other kids are doing. I stalk follow many blogs and I want to function in the same features I have come to expect. I want the Facebook button. Do you know what a pain it is? You have to add code to the body of your post-every time- requiring you to write in html. Yeah ,not ready for that. So, I maybe ;clumsy please forgive and I will try to learn how to use this blog -to my standards at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment