Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello world, I am starting anew, to participation and helping others as well as myself. I wondered if I have any thing to say,and I do. I want to share common sense wisdom with Moms. Babies are precious and many have wondered at the hospital just letting them leave with their new baby...no instruction manual no guarantees. Most of it is you guessed it, common sesnse. It's just that it is not so common lately. Well I know that if I was stumped by something others are too. so I am offering my service as Ask Ms Kathy. I am a certified doula through DONA, a retired LPN(nurse) and former director of a pregnancy support center. I have many resources and experiences and feel up to answering your questions about pregnancy,family life and child growth and development. Please post any questions or email me at kat2951@yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment