Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Me an Award?

Alison at Heavenly Handmades has given me an award from the Liebster Blog. I didn't even know you knew me!(giggle) Seriously I am unsure of how to work this promotion so If I miss things feel free to help!
BTW check out Alisons blog Heavenly Handmades at http://heavenlyhandmades.blogspot.com/ she shares crafty things and about her homebirth. Both good things.

Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.

Thank you Alison from Heanenly handmades for giving me this award, head over to her brilliant blog and say hi!

Now to pick 5 brilliant blogs to hand it on to;

Vanessa at Nifty Thrifty Things
niftythriftythings.blogspot.com/

Laura Beth at a Step in the Journey
astepinthejourney.blogspot.com/

Lindsey at Arsty-Fartsy Mama
feeds.feedburner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment